Comfortable and protective, the Daisy overalls are great for wearing on the motorcycle or out and about.
Different from our Irene Overalls in that they are single layer protection, the Daisy's provide all the protection you need while feeling like a regular pair of denim overalls.
+ UKCA & CE Certified AA rate garment+ CE Level 2 Knee & Hip protection included
+ Available in 3 different leg lengths
+ Adjustable knee armor pockets
+ Adjustable braces
+ Belt loops
+ Side zip closure
+ Zip front pocket
+ Deep front & back pockets
+ Inner mesh lining
+ MotoGirl branded patch on the back
- Katie B.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisy Overalls BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsVery comfortable!
Absolutely love riding in these! Very comfortable and they look great. The material is very soft. My measurements put me between an XS and a S. They are fitted so I went with the S so I could have a roomier fit. I’m 5’3” 115lbs 34B.
- Rosa V.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisy Overalls BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSo comfortable
These overalls are so comfortable compared to others! Very excited to wear these on my rides!
- Autumn B.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisy Overalls GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBest riding overalls!
Super comfortable, rode 10 days straight in one pair. Great for layering, and allows air flow when hot.
- Cee C.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisy Overalls GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOne of my new favorite pieces of gear for warm weather!
Above all, I love how easy it is to take on and off - I love that I can wear shorts underneath, then take them off when I reach my destination and going about my day. And pockets, can't forget pockets.
Sizing: I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs and bought a size 8 with a petite inseam. I sorta regret the petite inseam and wish I'd gone with the regular - when I'm sitting on my bike, the pants ride up a bit and expose about half an inch of my ankle above my boots.
Worth mentioning, the knee pads that these came are really thick! Which is great for protection, but less great for my comfort - they were causing a ton of pressure on my knees when sitting at a ~90 degree ankle on my bike (which again, might have been improved by not selecting the petite inseam). I ended up swapping them out for thinner kneepads from my old motopants and that solved the issue.
- meagan h.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisy Overalls GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Fit
These overalls are comfortable and easy to forget you're wearing armor. Pockets are surprisingly roomy and the front zipper has been a go-to for holding phone, wallet, and keys. I'm 5'1" and the 28" inseams are the perfect length. I do roll them up a little to make it easier to get my boots on and off. The lining can get sticky if you're really sweating. May try wearing a moisture-wicking underlayer to get in/out of easier when its hot.